How To Make A Tri-Hexaflexagon Fold -Video On Paper Folding
The Tri Hexa Flexagon Fold
Instructions for folding a trihexaflexagon
1. Use the template you see below, and crease
each of the lines.
2. orient the template as shown:
3. write numbers on it, exactly as shown, with the
numbers tilted where shown:
4. flip the template over from top to bottom, so the
triangle at the left (with the 3 on it) stays to the left.
label the second side as shown:
5. Turn the template back to the front and fold it
once as shown. the left side should go behind the
right side, as shown in the illustration in step 6:
6.fold the bottom part of the strip
up and away from you, as shown. be
sure the numbers look like the
illustration at the right. note
that the “1” face goes in front of
the “2” face. (see arrow below). the
flexagon should now look like the
last illustration below. it should
now have all “1”s showing, and one
tab with a “3”!!
7. last step: Fold tab 3 away from
you. it has a letter “A” on back. glue
or tape face “A” to face “B” in back,
and you have a trihexaflexagon!
Another Great Fold from the best St. Louis Print Company, Kopytek!