How Do They Wrap Cars?
How Do They Wrap Cars?
Have you ever wondered, how do they wrap cars? Our wrap installation professionals will wrap vehicles to perfection avoiding bubbles, peels and more. Our experts will use specialized tools and quality products for the installation. Here is the process of car wraps, although there are many steps in between:
- Design – First, our experts will design your graphics.
- Print the vehicle graphics using high-quality inks and materials.
- Prep the vehicle removing any dirt, bugs or anything in the way.
- Planning and cutting the wrap into sections trying to avoid seams.
- Installing the vehicle wrap one section at a time, smoothing it out and cutting around the edges.
- Now, the professional vehicle wrap is done to perfection and looks amazing.
It’s been said a business can never have too many customers. While this is true, there are times when a company might not have enough customers to help them remain in business. When it comes to attracting the eyes of consumers, fleet wraps grab the attention of others on the road. Maybe you’ve thought about installing fleet graphics on your company automobiles but you’re not sure about the benefits that can be gained from having them on your vehicles. No worries! Kopytek, the leading fleet graphics company in St. Louis, is here for you with a “tip list” of fleet wrap benefits. Contact our experts today for professional vehicle wraps.
Fleet Graphics And Wraps Tips
There are multiple benefits to be gained from using fleet graphics and wraps:
- Audience expansion – Depending on how often you drive, fleet wraps give you thousands of impressions per month. Think about how much it would cost to make those same impressions using traditional newspaper and television ads. It easy to see how much you will save using fleet graphics.
- Fleet graphics and wraps connect with your local audience – More than likely, your company vehicles drive around town each day on sales calls or errands. Use your time on the road to expose your services to a wide audience.
- Consistent advertising – Unlike a TV campaign, a fleet graphic or wrap is a constant reminder of your business. There are no “ad renewal fees” or different ad rates for certain times of the year. You get months, and years, of exposure and the only cost, is the design and installation of fleet wraps on your vehicles.
Fleet Graphics Company In St. Louis
When you are ready to turn your vehicles into a marketing and advertising component of your business, you need to enlist the services of an experienced fleet graphics company in St. Louis. The experienced design and installation team at Kopytek knows what it takes to grab the attention of others on the road. Our design team helps you stand out from the crowd while making sure your message doesn’t get lost thanks to an overly complicated design that is hard to read.
If you are ready to take advantage of the long-term benefits of fleet wraps and graphics, give us a call at 314-432-2700.
Call Us for More Information at 314-432-2700