October 29, 2015 | Kopytek
It happens to the best of us.
We need to write a piece of content, but writers block sets in. It becomes tough to get anything down and the longer we stagnate the worse it gets.
That is why we listed here 10 Tips for Overcoming Writers Block to hopefully get you out of or keep you out of that rut.
1. Set aside time to do it and don’t reschedule on yourself.
2. Brainstorm write and then go back and refine.
3. Find ideas by looking on Social Media, The News, etc.
4. Repurpose old content and make it relevant to the present.
5. Rid yourself of distractions prior to writing.
6. Go for a walk to clear your head or become inspired.
7. Change the scenery or venue. Similar to a walk it can inspire ideas.
8. Doodle to get the creative juices flowing.
9. Verbally brainstorm with a colleague, friend or family member.
10. Write down anything. Get something / anything down to not sit stagnant.
From the greatest printing company in St. Louis with the Best Service – Kopytek.
We wan to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday this 2015 season. Be safe and have a fantastic time doing whatever it is you choose to…read more >
We at Kopytek wanted to wish all of the Dads out there, Happy Father's Day! From the St. Louis Digital Printing experts.read more >