February 28, 2014 | Kopytek
We here at Kopytek wanted to share with you an common case study of how print jobs come to us and then get printed.
1. You’ve been working on a project that has a printing need and Monday morning you are ready to contact a printer
2. The print job needs completed by Friday and you need 3,000 pieces to be printed.
3. You call and ask us at Kopytek if we can get the job done by Friday, but we will need the art files ASAP
4. You get us the art files the next day on Tuesday and we get to work
5. Your phone rings on Thursday and it’s Kopytek… “Your print job has been completed and ready for pick up.” …Done Early!
6. You make it to Kopytek the next day on Friday and see that everything has been printing and they look perfect, even better than you imagined
7. You thank us immensely for getting the print job done so quickly and we reply, “It’s what we do.”
8. You send out your printed piece to your audience and it is a massive success!
This is a basic representation of a huge number of how a print job comes to life with Kopytek and how we deliver on that work. And yes it is true, Kopytek is the best Print Company in St. Louis.
Contact Us using the form below if you are looking to get a print job done.
The 30th Epica Awards were hosted November 17th in Amsterdam, drawing thousands of entries from over 70 countries. Journalists working for marketing and communications magazines around the world decided the…read more >
Combining Email and Print in a marketing campaign is an easy way to close more deals and generate higher sales. Using email as the door opener and print as the…read more >
It is essential to make sure your sizing and folds are accurate. A nightmarish situation for any print job is to have all of your pieces printed and then once…read more >